Welcome to the Riverwatch Homeowners’ Association (HOA) web site representing both home and land owners. If you are a resident or land owner, please create an account, log in, and remember your password. The HOA’s Board of Directors hopes this community web site will serve as a practical communications resource for all neighbors. Those with questions, concerns or comments are asked to contact a board member or Community Partners of Virginia.
Important Information for Home and Land Owners
- Pool Rules – View the 2019 Pool rules.
- Walking Trail Bridges – Spring and Summer are great times to take advantage of the walking trail. Enjoy!
- Pool – The Pavilion and pool will be opening Memorial Day weekend.
- Yard and House Maintenance – Homeowners and those owning property are reminded that the neighborhood HOA guidelines require regular house and yard upkeep. There are homes and yards throughout the neighborhood needing maintenance and cleaning. Notices are going out to homeowners that are out of compliance with the by-Laws
- Road Shoulders throughout Riverwatch – Without having curbs throughout the neighborhood, it’s very easy to cut corners short and when it rains to create ruts on the shoulders. Please take care to slow down and stay on the road surface. Also, we have a number of homes under construction and in the event you see a construction vehicle creating a rut, either mention to them to please fill it in or let the management company know, so we can have them fix the ruts.
- Mark Your Calendar
- 2019 Memorial Day Community Picnic
- 5K Riverwatch Charity Run, June, 29, 2018
- Pool Opening Day Social, TBD
- Friday Night Pavilion Happy Hour, starts Memorial Day weekend
Stay tuned for other social events that are in the planning stages.
- HOA Dues 2019 – HoA dues are $233.75 per quarter for each property owned. Payment is due on the 1st of each month following the end of each quarter (January, April, July and October). Contact Beth Pryor, Community Partners of Virginia, (email@example.com) with any questions.
- Board and Committee Nominations – We have a board opening effective March 29th at the annual meeting. If interested, please let anyone on the board know as well as Beth Pryor with Community Partners of Virginia, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions. If you have any interest in participating or leading a committee, please let the board know.
- Speed Limit – Reminder that the speed limit throughout Riverwatch is 25 MPH.
- Security – In today’s world we must all be diligent and aware of what’s going on around us. Please make sure you put your Riverwatch decal on your vehicle if you see anything that concerns you, let the management company know and look out for your neighbor.
- Mailboxes – The Riverwatch approved mailbox is the Verde Green from Better mailboxes. To order, visit betterboxmailboxes.com and go to the gallery. Choose the better box mailboxes with paper holder, Verde Green for $259.00. House numbers can be added to the mailbox order.