Welcome to the Riverwatch Homeowners’ Association (HOA) web site representing both home and land owners. If you are a resident or land owner, please create an account, log in, and remember your password. The HOA’s Board of Directors hopes this community web site will serve as a practical communications resource for all neighbors. Those with questions, concerns or comments are asked to contact a board member or Community Partners of Virginia.
- Annual Meeting, March 21, 2023 – Tuesday @ 6:00pm
- Location: Gloucester County Library (Main St)
- Date/Time: Tuesday, March 21 @ 6:00pm
- Agenda and virtual call-in information will be emailed to all residents prior to meeting
- There will be 3 open board positions to elect during the Annual Meeting
Important Information for Home and Land Owners
- Guest Pass – Visit our Documents and Forms page to download the Guest Pass.
- Pool Rules – View the Pool rules.
- Bayport – Bayport is in the process of becoming a state maintained road. Due to the cracks in the road, there is a need to complete some maintenance to the pavement before VDOT accepts Bayport Road. This repair work is the responsibility of East West Development Company. They are working out the details with VDOT and hopefully the work will be completed this summer and the road will be conditionally accepted. The process takes about a year before there is final acceptance.
- Yard and House Maintenance – Homeowners and those owning property are reminded that the neighborhood HOA guidelines require regular house and yard upkeep. There are homes and yards throughout the neighborhood needing maintenance and cleaning. Notices are going out to homeowners that are out of compliance with the by-Laws
- Road Shoulders throughout Riverwatch – Without having curbs throughout the neighborhood, it’s very easy to cut corners short and when it rains to create ruts on the shoulders. Please take care to slow down and stay on the road surface. Also, we have a number of homes under construction and in the event you see a construction vehicle creating a rut, either mention to them to please fill it in or let the management company know, so we can have them fix the ruts.
- HOA Dues 2023 – HoA dues remain at $267.52 per quarter for each property owned. Payment is due on the 1st of each month following the end of each quarter (January, April, July and October). Contact Beth Pryor, Community Partners of Virginia, (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Speed Limit – Reminder that the speed limit throughout Riverwatch is 25 MPH.
- Security – In today’s world we must all be diligent and aware of what’s going on around us. Please make sure you put your Riverwatch decal on your vehicle if you see anything that concerns you, let the management company know and look out for your neighbor.
- Mailboxes – The Riverwatch approved mailbox is the Verde Green from Better mailboxes. To order, visit betterboxmailboxes.com and go to the gallery. Choose the better box mailboxes with paper holder, Verde Green. House numbers can be added to the mailbox order.